1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where "CAMRA Forum" is hosted or International Law.
2. The posting of any material believed to be libellous is strictly forbidden.
3. Any posted material of the nature described in 1. and/or 2. is the sole responsibility of the individual who owns the account registered to that post.
4. Failure to comply with 1. and/or 2. will lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
5. You agree that "CAMRA Forum" have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
6. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither "CAMRA Forum" nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
7. When posting, please respect the forum headings and post content appropriately. Do not post content that is not related to pubs or the Campaign for Real Ale.
8. Commercial or private advertisements are not allowed on the forums. Postings promoting CAMRA or non-CAMRA beer festivals are allowed. Please post in the appropriate forum.
9. The forums are not a recognised method of making contact members of CAMRA staff, the National Executive, Regional Directors or other officers of the campaign. To contact a member of staff please see www.camra.org.uk/contactus. To contact a member of the National Executive, a Regional Director or other volunteer officer of the campaign, please see www.camra.org.uk/committees (requires member login). To contact your local branch, please go to www.camra.org.uk/branches.